Home . Knitting . Recipes . My Garden . Travel . Future Travel . Crafts . Christmas Crafts . Christmas Memories . Bookmarks
I always like making ‘To Do’ lists… Whether they are boring ones for chores and errands or fun ones for things like party planning, I like to keep track.
So it shouldn’t be surprising that I wanted to keep track of places on my “Wishlist” to travel to. Here they are (in no particular order.)
- Hawaii (this one has been on my list forever. It’s just such a long trip (I think it’s like a 5 hour flight from California, and California is about a 7 hour flight from us now...so it’s a lot.) We could never do it when we had the kids because it was so much travel and we didn’t have a lot of spare time to waste. Andddd it was really expensive to fly 4 people around. But now that it’s just me and Alex, I think we might take our 40th wedding anniversary there. (Alex, if you’re reading this HINT HINT!!!)
- France (Never been to Paris but what girl doesn’t want to? It looks so chic and classically beautiful!)
- England/Ireland… I feel like these are two places you have to see in your lifetime.
- Germany, during Christmas. Christmas is my favorite time of year, hands down. And nothing gets me more in the Christmas spirit than seeing all those quaint little villages in Germany, all decked out for the holiday season. People roasting chestnuts on an open fire outside, while the snow is falling down. Mulled wine being sold in the street. It’s like something out of a storybook and I want to experience it at least once in my life!!
- Banff National Park, Canada. We’ve been to Montreal, Canada because it’s basically a straight shoot up from New Jersey, but Banff National Park is more of a hike. We’d have to fly, and it’s a long flight, but the views from this park look amazing!!
- Oregon (hiking!)